Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Addition

After taking Jake out to the bus and getting the newspaper this morning and finding yet another 2 (!) new piles of dog poop in my yard, I decided I was done sitting by and hoping for results. I pulled out the old 1-800-Got-Junk sign (I knew it would be useful for something!) and made a sign of my own.

It says, Please do not let your dog poop in my yard again. I have young children who play here. (and are tired of stepping in it)

We'll see if I get results. Most likely that result will be 6 to 10 piles of dog poop in my yard tomorrow, but here's to hoping for the best!


1 comment:

richie said...

I love it! You are such a Leo mom. Please keep us posted on the poop status (and whether you get in trouble with the deed restriction police for putting up the sign).