Monday, April 20, 2009

Coming Soon!

We are so excited! Auntie Michelle is coming home from her LONG adventures in Switzerland (and surrounding countries) playing professional volleyball. Only 2 more days and we will be re-united!


Yes, I am being melodramatic, but the rest of the family got to see her at least once over the past 7 months so they aren't as Michelle-deprived as I am. See I had this little thing growing inside me named Jill that prevented me from traveling to Europe to visit.


But very soon, Michelle will finally get to meet Jill and I can't wait to post pictures of that.


Until then, here are some pro-Vball pics to look at:





Michelle's Team (this was taken when she first arrived and the team has changed considerably since then).




Celebrating a block.


Michelle ready for action.




The huddle. Michelle is #4. I think it is so weird to see all the ads all over them.




Team shirt logo. I will try to loosely translate it for you. It means "I Love VFM." VFM, of course stands for Volleyball Franches-Montagnes. I totally have one!

No comments: