Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School

Today was the first day back to school for the boys. Now I know some moms celebrate, but I am going to miss my kiddos. So is Jill. She is a huge fan of her brothers and I don't know how I am going to keep her entertained all day without them!

We first took Jake to his 3rd grade class. I cannot believe he is that old already! Then we took Josh to Kindergarten. I wanted to do it that way so I wasn't blubbering in the 3rd grade room. Good idea.


Justin, Jake and Josh on their way in.



Jake smiles for 1 picture. That is all he promised.



This is what I got when I tried for number 2. He wanted his family outta there!



Josh hung up his backpack and posed for a picture by his name.










Auntie Courtney was ready, too! How exciting to have family at our school this year!

4 comments:

Courtney Squillante said...

YAYYYY!!! They will do great! I will take good care of them- I checked on them both already! :)

Erica said...

Love these pics and I'm pretty sure someone in our 3rd grade classes had that same Ghostbusters t-shirt. Jill has so much hair!

Michelle said...

Haha they are so cute :) I'm sorry Josh has to be there all day but he'll have fun and Jill will be a fun pal for you! Can't wait to see you guys soon!!!!!

GranDeb said...

Ohhhh.....my little darlings look so cute!!! What a big day for them....and their mom!!! I remember the tears.....xoxox

Mrs. Squillante will take good care of them!!!