Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Josh Loses a tooth!

So this sucker had been hanging on for at least 5 days.  Josh didn't want to pull it out because he was afraid it would hurt, so he let it hang.  It interfered with eating, talking, drinking, but he was not going to pull it.

Finally, today, his GranDeb convinced him to let her pull it out.  I don't know why but she LOVES to pull teeth with strings.  She has done almost all of Jake's!  This was Josh's first and he was nervous.  Now, of course, he is really happy!




If you look closely at this pic, you can see how much it has been hanging (she is not pulling yet).   Also, note the look of concern on his face.





The now toothless Josh!

4 comments:

Courtney Squillante said...

Cute!!

Erica said...

My grandma held me down in a recliner and pulled one of my teeth b/c I was letting it dangle so long! She also tied a string to one then tied it to the door knob and slammed the door to pull my tooth. Josh got off easy! So what's a tooth going for these days?

Jennifer said...

Well, I don't want to say out of embarrassment. But when you figure that kids toys are so expensive, let's just say my quarters of 1982 would not cut it! But I am so not as bad as some of his friends parents!

GranDeb said...

Well, Erica, with the cost of dental floss, extra Tide to launder the blood stains, and a satin lined tooth pillow... yankin' a tooth gets expensive!!!

Let's just say Abraham Lincoln helped Josh cut his losses today! But it was a St. Patrick's Day special!!!

Shhhh! If you tell anyone, I'll have to kill ya!

---