Monday, April 19, 2010

Josh Tball

So, Josh started tball and as yet I have been unable to be at the game and/or without Jill long enough to actually take some pictures.  Finally!  Some of Justin's family was visiting from CT and came along to see the game.  Between us all we watched Jill and took pics.  I will post more pics from their trip when I get them!



Josh lines up for the swing.  We are trying to get him to go back to his more, say kamikaze, style and crush it.

Josh gets some info from the 3rd base coach.



Josh almost makes the catch as first baseman.  He did well by at least stopping all the balls that were thrown to him.


I love this pic.  Josh hops into third while running the bases.



Josh on the bench waiting his turn.  Cutie pie.


Justin with his nephew Michael, niece Nikki and sister Joan watch the game from the shade!

2 comments:

Erica said...

The cousins are HUGE now! I remember playing with Michael at your wedding maybe? He was so leetol. Good job Josh!

GranDeb said...

I love the pictures!!! Especially the one of Joshie sitting on the bench...what a cutie!!!

---