Sunday, June 6, 2010

Chillin' in Cypress

So, my Aunt and Uncle have a really fun pool in their backyard and the kids beg all the time to go swim there.  So, since school is finally out and Kiki and Owen were headed in from Austin, we all met at Auntie Karen and Uncle Steve's house to go swimming. 

It was a hot day and the pool was nice and cold.  We ended up staying 3 hours!  We are a little pink, but had a blast.  Here are some pics.





 



 



 



 

Jill and Owen playing in the shallow area.

 

Josh, Daniel and Jake jump off the waterfall.



 

Owen, me, Josh, Jake and Daniel all go off.  Thanks Auntie Kiki for taking the pics!

5 comments:

Erica said...

Your kids are fearless! I can't believe even Jill would jump in! BTW I am available to go see Auntie Karen and Uncle Steve (& their pool) from July 11-14 when I will be in town again after my Costaragua trip.

Courtney Squillante said...

I love how Jill is totally posed for those pictures! Such a little model!

Jennifer said...

Let's totally go. They never use the pool and would love to have us visit. They love you. And that will be perfect timing. We are leaving the 17th for Cali.

GranDeb said...

AK and US are so wonderful and generous!!! I heard the boys went swimming in the koi pond as well!!

And I love, love, love Jill posing!!! Such a cutie!

xoxox

---

Michelle said...

Haha the koi pond???? That's hilarious!

And I freaking love Jill's model pictures, hahaha
SOOOO cute!!! :)

I can't wait to go out there and swim with y'all next time I"m home!!!