Friday, October 8, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

So this week, Kiki and Owen were in town visiting for a day and we decided to take the kids to the Pumpkin Patch at MDUMC for some Grandkid pics.

If you think this sounds like a great idea, well so did we.  The execution was not as easy or successful.  We had 4 adults with 4 cameras taking pictures as quickly as was humanly possible and this was the best we could do!  Of course, in our defense, getting a 9 year old, a 6 year old, a 4 year old, a 2 year old and an infant to look in the same direction and smile at the same time is pretty much impossible.  We are ready to declare it a proven scientific fact.  And any discussion on the matter is closed. 


The best pic.  At least they all looked pleasant!




This was how we started out.  I like that they are all looking and facing different directions. 




My kids.  Jill was having a "I refuse to look at the camera and smile day" that day.




Almost...




I give up.  They are all smiling, though.




Jill.




Josh.




Jake.




Mom and kids.  Notice Jill had hijacked the camera at this point.





And a look back at last year.  I forgot how nice it is to have dry ground and not rotten pumpkins to take pictures with!




1 comment:

GranDeb said...

Was such a fun day at the Pumpkin Patch!! All my grandchildren are so adorable.....and I love being with them....xoxox