Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jill Counts!

As you can tell from the background, I was folding laundry this aft when out of nowhere Jill walks to the fridge and starts counting!  It was so cute and so spontaneous, so I grabbed my video camera and it was dead!  So, I plugged it into its base and dragged it to the kitchen to record (cool feature I never knew about!).

She gets to about 6 legitimately, then I all I could think was "did I catch a Niner in there?  Are you calling from a walkie-talkie?"

So cute!

3 comments:

Courtney Squillante said...

SOOOOOOO freakin' cute! I love how she "forms" the words with her mouth! hahaha

Erica said...

Yay for the Tommy Boy reference! You want beef jerky? ;) Her hair is sooo long. Super cute and a big YAY JILL!

GranDeb said...

hahaha JJ, you are pretty funny!

And, Jill, you are a little doll!!
That was precious!!!

x0x0x