Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Some Random Pics

So, not much has happened lately.  The boys are in school all day and Jill and I just hang out, so I thought I would post some funny and cute pics .

Michelle and Scott did come in town last weekend for a way too short visit, but it was great to see them!


Sneak preview of Jill's possible Halloween costume.  We'll see.  We have several cute ideas.  This was just so cute I had to post it!
My mom wanted so badly to get a good pic of the grandkids, but getting 4 kids to smile, look at the camera and stay still just isn't easy.  So here are some of the funny ones. 
Just Crazy...
As close as she ever got. Not too bad.





2 comments:

Michelle said...

First of all, there was a VERY exciting thing that happened! Auntie Michelle came to visit!!!!! :) Second of all, the pics are cute and Jill's videos are ADORABLE! Jake's such a great big brother! And Josh is so cute too!

GranDeb said...

Such a wild and crazy bunch of kids!! But I love 'em all to pieces!!!
And I can't believe Jill is getting 'soooo big'!!!
xoxoxox