Monday, July 26, 2010

California 2010 - Surfing

So, Jake, Josh, Michelle and I took surfing lessons on our trip.  Deb and Justin watched Jill and took video.  I had the waterproof digital camera with me to take lots of cool pics.  Which I did.  But then a wave ripped the camera off the strap off my wrist and there went the pictures.  I was so sad.  So, we don't have a ton, but here are some pretty good ones of us riding the waves.

The gang (with our instructor Evan) heading out to surf.



Josh's first try.  I never got him standing since we lost the camera.



Jake riding the waves.



I was a little excited!  I didn't think I would be able to do it.



Heading back up the beach.


Jake the surfer dude.



Then the boys had to help mom out of her ridiculously tight wetsuit!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That was SOO fun!! And so was the rest of the trip :) It was so nice getting to see you guys!!!