Friday, July 16, 2010

Swimming and Underwater pics!

So, we had Meemaw's 80th Birthday party last night.  I didn't get pics because my camera died, but I will try to get some and post them.

Beforehand, we went to Auntie Karen and Uncle Steve's house to swim and beat the traffic out 290.  3 PM vs 6 PM.  I felt like a genius.  But we had fun and used lots of energy before having to sit at dinner, so it was a win-win.

Here are pics from our fun time.  We took lots underwater this time and they turned out cool.  I heart my new underwater digital camera.  Thanks Costco Executive Membership.  I love you.




Kiki and Jill just chillin on the kickboard.




Jake giving Jill a piggyback ride.  This is her new favorite thing.


 

Josh jumping in.


 


Owen making his funny face.



Josh doing some Egyptian move.



Jake diving.  I just liked the bubbles.



Josh diving.  Don't worry, I already showed him this and told him to streamline!



Josh diving with the torpedo.  He loves this picture.




Jill.  It took us about 20 tries to get her face in an underwater picture!



Jill again, full face.  I wish I could convey how much she LOVES the water.  And jumping in and swimming and going under.  She completely holds her breath and come us so happy.  She is a fish!





Jill and Kiki.


Owen swimming.


1 comment:

GranDeb said...

OMG!!!!! Those are not only adorable, but also incredible pics!!! I heart your underwater camera, too!!!