Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School

So, today was the first day of school.  I should be putting an exclamation point on that, but I was not excited.  I am going to miss my boys.  So is Jill.  She has no idea what is in store for her.

But here are some cute pictures of the drop off.  Mom held back the tears, but only until the boys couldn't see!

Josh, clearly thrilled to be at school.



Big Bro helps him out.



With Ms. Ramey.  Who wouldn't be smiling now?



Jake wouldn't allow us in the room, so this was the best I could do.

2 comments:

GranDeb said...

Awwwww! How precious are these little boys!!! Jake clearly growing up right before our eyes...and Joshie just trying to be big!! They will have such a good day seeing all their friends again! And Jill is going to be sooo excited when that big yellow school bus pulls up this afternoon!!!
Love you guys!!
xoxox

---

Michelle said...

Your boys are so cute :) I love the pics!!!