Monday, September 20, 2010

Random Cell Phone Pics

So, I had to have my cell phone wiped and restored and I freaked about losing my pictures.  So, I downloaded them to the computer.  Some are a bit older, but they are so cute I couldn't resist sharing them.



My little miss enjoying her iced coffee. 




The new waterslide.  The old one had had enough.


Jake's Battlebot from camp at the Museum.


My kiddos walking Jake to Museum camp.


Jake rock climbing with Cub Scouts.  I am pretty sure that is as high as he ever went!


Josh having a Tea Party with his little sis.


Roller Skatin' Mama.  She went to a party for a big brother's friend and couldn't stand watching anymore.  My back was killing me!



My 3 kiddos at my old stomping grounds, the Dairy Ashford Roller Rink!


Jill at LegoLand.

No comments: