Friday, October 23, 2009

One Year Approaches... Or should I say, Looms...

In honor of Jill turning 1 year old in 12 days (!) I am posting a montage of all her ages and stages. It makes me both happy and sad.  Happy because she is a beautiful, wonderful baby who has been a bigger blessing than I ever could have imagined and sad because she will never be this small again.





  
 
Newborn (4 days old)




1 month old




2 months old




3 months old




4 months old, Go Rodeo!




5 months old




6 months old




7 months old




8 months old




9 months old




10 months old



















11 months old


3 comments:

GranDeb said...

I'm with you, Mommy Jennifer.....it has been a really great first year....but went waaaay to fast!!!
Jill is so cute and adorable!!! Just a little dear!!!

--

Courtney Squillante said...

Oh my gosh- this totally makes me cry! What a blessing she has been to our whole family!

Michelle said...

Wow, your kid is so stinkin cute!! I can't believe she's a almost a year either!! I'm glad I"ll get to be at her bday party so I finally get to partake in some of her life events!!!