Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Jill!

All I can say is, "Happy Birthday, My Little Princess!"

Jill is 1 Year Old today!

I could never have imagined the craziness of having 3 kids.  But I have also witnessed the wonderful and tender side of my 2 boys who love and adore their sister.  The sheer joy that Jill experiences when her brothers get home from school every day is a sight to behold.  And she is Daddy's little princess for sure!

Jill has simply been a marvelous addition to our home.  What a wonderful, blessed year we have had with her!













































4 comments:

Erica said...

Aww Happy Birthday Baby Girl! She is sooo cute - like a mini-Jen!

Courtney Squillante said...

I LOVE that little girl! You are right- she has been a WONDERFUL blessing! Happy Birthday Sweet Jill!

GranDeb said...

Jill you are absolutely the sweetest little girl!!

I love our little tea parties!!!

Happy Birthday, Sweet Princess!!! I love you!!

xoxoxoxox

----

Michelle said...

Those pictures are so sweet! Happy Birthday Jilly! (Yesterday, I know, but I just saw the post :) )