Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl Party

So I am totally over Super Bowl Parties and don't really watch the game or the commercials anymore (well, let's be honest, I would, but with 3 kids who has the time?).

So we went to my mom's yesterday for a Super Bowl Party which really involved hanging out with Michelle and Scott, Courtney and Anthony, and Kiki, Aaron, and Owen.  The WHOLE gang was there and it was raucous.  No one cared about the game, so we laughed at the commercials when we caught glimpses and mostly played with the kids outside.

The best part, for me anyway, was the gambling!  We set up one of those grids where each person gets a number that corresponds to each team.  Then at the end of the quarter if your numbers match the last digit of the score for each team you win.  Well, I won 2 quarters!!!!!  Oh yeah!  40 smackers!  I am so living it up this week.

Anyway, that truly was my highlight.  Sigh.... so sad.


The crew in a calm moment.



Justin representin' the 504.

1 comment:

GranDeb said...

hahahahaha!!! Justin cracks me up!!! He did a great job with that!!!

And yes, OUR super bowl party was the best!!!