Tuesday, February 2, 2010

That little Stinker (really - she was stinky)

So Jill's new thing lately is one of my personal favorites.  I love to watch her in action.

It usually starts with me smelling something foul.  Then I ask Jill, are you poopy?  Did Jill do poo-poo?  She smiles this shy smile.

Then I say, let's go change your poopy diaper.  So off she trots, without being distracted along the way - shockingly! - all the way back to her bedroom.  She walks right over to the corner, grabs a diaper, holds it up to me until I take it and then lays down on the floor to wait for her clean diaper. 

It is just so cute.  And it just amazes me to see that she has followed the whole process and now repeats it exactly by herself every time.  Babies are amazing!

Here is a pic of her sweet little face after it collided with the pool edge at Lifetime Athletic a few days ago.  She is okay now, but was not happy about it then! (sorry about the bad quality.  I had the camera on the action setting and all my pictures turned out bad this morning.)


2 comments:

Erica said...

I'm really glad you didn't choose a more telling picture to go with the story! Too cute.

GranDeb said...

hahaha Erica cracks me up!

--